Video wird geladen...
Video konnte nicht geladen werden
A security guard allegedly restrained a 22-year-old student using a wire around her neck and raped her on the terrace of a society in Jodhpur late on Saturday night. Anandnagar police said the accused, Dharm Singh, 27, a native of Uttar Pradesh's Hardoi district, was arrested from Hebatpur early... show more
44,379 Aufrufe • vor 8 Tagen •via X (Twitter)
0 Kommentare
Keine Kommentare verfügbar
Kommentare vom Original-Post werden hier angezeigt
Ähnliche Videos
0:49
Sensitive content
Location: Kannauj, Uttar Pradesh A 14-year-old Muslim girl was kidnapped by Deepu, held hostage, and raped. In the Hammalipura area under Sadar Kotwali in Kannauj, a girl who went missing from a madrasa on May 3-4, 2026, was found tied up in an unconscious state on the rooftop of a neighboring house. Accused Deepu lured her (by saying her mother was calling), took her to his house, held her captive, drugged her with a sedative, raped her, and applied sindoor to her hair parting while putting payal and bichhiya on her feet. Meanwhile, the missing girl's family was searching for her. She somehow informed her family about the incident over the phone. Upon this, the Kotwali police along with the family rescued the girl in an unconscious condition from the rooftop of a house and sent her to the district hospital for medical examination. The police registered a case on the complaint and arrested the main accused. However, co-accused Sanjeev (Deepu's brother) and Dhiraj (Deepu's friend) are absconding and being searched for.
The Muslim
16,327 Aufrufe • vor 3 Monaten
1:01
Sensitive content
19-year-old nursing student raped in Maharashtra's Ratnagiri. The incident happened while she boarded an auto rickshaw to reach home. She was offered water laced with sedatives, by the auto driver. He thereafter took her to a secluded place, raped her, and fled the scene. Protests broke out in the area last night after the parents of the woman filed a complaint with the police. The survivor has been admitted to a hospital, while the police are looking out for the accused based on the CCTV footage of the auto. #Maharashtra
Vani Mehrotra
53,347 Aufrufe • vor 2 Jahren
6:21
Sensitive content
Three men have been arrested for allegedly gang-raping a 35-year-old woman in #Karnataka’s #Hubballi on Friday night and circulating videos of the sexual assault on social media. Police Commissioner N Shashi Kumar identified the men as Shivanand, 29, Ganesh, 31, and Pradeep, 28—all residents of Hubballi. According to a police officer, the accused picked up the woman from the #Heggeri area, took her to an isolated location in an autorickshaw, sexually assaulted her, and forced her to drink alcohol around 11.30 pm. They shot videos and photographs of the assault, later sharing them on social media platforms. Local residents who learnt about the incident from the videos allegedly assaulted the accused, shaved their heads, and handed them over to the police. Shashi Kumar told the media on Sunday that the woman had arrived in Hubballi approximately one and a half months ago after her husband had been jailed in a domestic violence case. She had been homeless since, spending nights outside temples and on streets, surviving on food provided at the #SiddharoodhaMutt and other religious places. “The accused watched the woman roaming in the area and lured her offering money and food. Then they took her to an isolated place to gang-rape her. They also recorded videos and shared them on social media,” Shashi Kumar said. Shashi Kumar said that Shivanand and Ganesh were booked for the gang rape, while Pradeep has been accused of circulating the video on social media. While the locals assaulted Ganesh and Shivanand, a case was registered against the locals on Shivanand’s complaint. Four of the locals have been taken into custody. Shashi Kumar said he would hold discussions with the Hubballi-Dharwad Municipal corporation commissioner and officials of the women and child welfare department to explore measures to provide the woman with shelter and support her. A police officer said the woman hails from #Shivamogga district and that she had filed a domestic violence case against her husband a few months ago. After her husband’s arrest, she moved to Hubballi, the officer added. The police said investigations were underway in the gang rape case.
Hate Detector 🔍
42,801 Aufrufe • vor 7 Monaten
0:40
Sensitive content
A 29-year-old man was arrested in Karnataka's Bagalkot district for allegedly killing his wife after suspecting her of having an extramarital affair, police said on Tuesday. Bhagyashree Jigalur was found dead at the couple's home in Galagali village in Bilagi taluk on Monday evening. Her husband, Praveen Ashok Jigalur, allegedly hanged her and filmed her as she struggled while hanging from a noose, investigators told to media. He then shared the video with her father, other family members and friends. Investigators are also probing whether the woman was assaulted before her death. Police have arrested Jigalur and registered a murder case against him based on a complaint filed by Bhagyashree's father. Police said the exact sequence of events was yet to be established. Officers are investigating whether the woman was assaulted before being hanged or whether she died by hanging after an assault, as injuries were found on her body. "There are blood injuries on the woman's body, and the accused appeared to harbour resentment towards her. Instead of attempting to save her, he recorded videos and immediately shared them with several people," Bagalkot Superintendent of Police Siddharth Goyal told to media. Police have recovered videos allegedly stored on the woman's mobile phone, along with those recorded by the accused after the incident. "The accused shared those videos with the woman's father, family members and some friends. We have recovered those videos," the officer said. Police recovered an iron rod-like weapon from the house and collected evidence for forensic examination. Officers also found beer bottles at the scene and are investigating whether she was made to consume alcohol. "The post-mortem examination will clarify the nature of the injuries on the neck. We are also examining whether she was given any intoxicating substance. Stomach contents have been preserved and sent to the Forensic Science Laboratory for analysis," the officer said. Police said the couple married in 2020 and lived together for about four years. They have a three-year-old son. The accused worked as a driver and travelled frequently over the past two years. During that time, police suspect Bhagyashree developed a relationship with another man from the area where her parental home is located. Police said the alleged affair led to frequent arguments between the couple. Bhagyashree had been staying at her parents' home for the past one-and-a-half months. Police are also looking into her alleged complaints that her husband was not taking proper care of her. According to SP Goyal, the accused went to his in-laws' house on Monday and brought her back to their home. The couple were alone when the incident took place, police said. Police said they plan to seek the accused's custody to verify the videos recovered during the investigation, question witnesses and look into the couple's previous marital disputes.
Hate Detector 🔍
58,162 Aufrufe • vor 20 Tagen
3:28
Sensitive content
In a fresh twist to the alleged gang-rape case linked to a villa party in #Bengaluru, police records suggested that one of the accused had filed a prior complaint claiming he was targeted in an extortion attempt by the woman, a 19-year-old college student, and her accomplice posing as a journalist. Police said the accused submitted an FIR on February 21, alleging that the woman, along with a man identifying himself as Imran from a regional news outlet, demanded money and threatened to air defamatory content if he refused to pay. According to officials, the extortion complaint was lodged a day before the woman approached authorities accusing Dixon Sando and Nikhil of sexual assault. Officers are now probing both versions to establish the sequence of events. In his statement, the complainant said he has lived at his current address for nearly two decades and runs a second-hand car business in #Rajajinagar area. He also claimed to operate a leased villa in #Jakkur that is rented out for small events and parties. He told police that his friend Dixon had booked the villa from February 14 to 16 for a #ValentinesDay gathering. The complainant said he reached the party around 2 am on February 14, where he met the woman. According to his version, the woman shared personal problems during the party and behaved in an overly familiar manner, which he said he discouraged. He further claimed that after the gathering ended around 4 am, she asked him for a drop. During the ride, she allegedly described herself as a "sugar baby" looking for a "sugar daddy" and asked him to connect her with potential contacts. The complainant also alleged that on February 18 the woman posted on Instagram accusing him and one more of drugging and sexually assaulting her at the party. Soon after, he claimed he began receiving calls from two phone numbers, with the caller identifying himself as "Imran, Crime Branch Head of Raj News". According to the complaint, the caller demanded that he meet them alone and pay money to the woman to 'settle' the matter, warning that a damaging television promo had already been prepared. The complainant has sought action against the woman, the caller, and others allegedly involved in blackmail. In her complaint, the 19-year-old college student alleged she was gang-raped after being forced to consume an intoxicating substance at a private villa in a posh Bengaluru locality. The first-year BA student, originally from #TamilNadu, told police she had been living in Bengaluru for about five months for her studies. According to the FIR, she came in contact with Dixon Sando (21) through Instagram in January and remained in touch with him. Police said that on the night of February 14, after college and dinner with a friend, she received a call from Dixon inviting her to a party at #RexVilla in north Bengaluru. She reached the venue in the early hours of February 15 along with a friend. At the party, Dixon allegedly introduced her to Nikhil (35). The woman claimed the two men later forced her to consume a pink tablet, after which she felt dizzy and lost consciousness. In her statement, she alleged she was sexually assaulted inside a room at the villa while incapacitated. She told police she briefly regained awareness during the incident and later found herself confined. The woman further alleged that the accused threatened to kill her if she reported the matter. Officials said she was later dropped near a mall. Police said the woman did not immediately approach authorities due to fear but sought medical treatment at a Bengaluru hospital on February 17. After informing her brother, she filed a complaint. Based on her statement, the police registered an FIR against Dixon Sando and Nikhil under relevant provisions of the Bharatiya Nyaya Sanhita (BNS) related to sexual assault and criminal intimidation. Police said both the sexual assault allegations and the counter-complaint of extortion are under investigation.
Hate Detector 🔍
52,940 Aufrufe • vor 5 Monaten
