Загрузка видео...

Не удалось загрузить видео

На главную

$ETH HAS JUST FORMED A HUGE BEARISH SETUP!🚨 We spent months respecting this same range and just got another huge deviation above it That's not what usually gaves up this simple Now price is likely start falling back toward range high which would mean the breakout failed and next...

154,017 просмотров • 6 дней назад •via X (Twitter)

Комментарии: 0

Нет доступных комментариев

Здесь появятся комментарии из оригинального поста

Похожие видео

Buying $ETH heavy at $1070-$1370 Dont think it goes much lower. Everyone expects $ETH to bleed harder than $BTC from here, but its already insanely oversold. So im taking the other side. Quick on why: ETH/BTC ratio is insanely low. People treat this like $BTC vs some random coin. Its not. $BTC and $ETH are the same kind of asset - supply already out, no insider unlocks, 10+ years of nobody printing or rugging it. The only two real blue chips. The only question is which looks safer from here, and right now its $BTC holding most of the open problems. The cleanest way to see it: the treasuries. Strategy sits on 845k $BTC, paid for with stock and preferred that owes cash dividends. $BTC pays them nothing back, so they have to sell to cover it. Bitmine sits on 5.5M $ETH and stakes most of it, earning around 270M a year. Same drawdown, opposite situation. One bleeds to hold, the other gets paid to hold. And thats the asset itself, not just the treasury. A third of all $ETH is staked and earning. $BTC just sits while its new supply gets sold by miners to cover power bills. Last cycle the loud call was $10k $ETH. Never came. This cycle the loud call is "$ETH is dead", screamed right at the price where it stopped falling. Im not betting against $BTC, i hold both. I just think the one everyone gave up on is the one that pays u to wait. Thats why im buying here. DCA 1370 to 1070 3/4 at 1070. Out under 800.

𝗰𝘆𝗰𝗹𝗼𝗽

277,927 просмотров • 3 месяцев назад

basecat:native | Update When I first posted about basecat:native , it was still fighting to break above $0.01050. Since then, it has traded as high as $0.060 nearly a 6x move from the original call, with every level from my previous chart reached along the way. Now the structure is entering a different stage. After an expansion of this size, I’m less interested in chasing momentum and more interested in how price behaves during consolidation. Key zone on my chart is $0.040–$0.052. If basecat:native can continue absorbing volatility and establish a solid base within this range, I would consider that a constructive reset rather than weakness. From here, I’m watching three things, • $0.040–$0.052 → accumulation range • $0.060 → major high to reclaim • $0.100 → next expansion target if the structure confirms A clean move back above $0.052 would put $0.060 directly back in play. If $0.060 eventually turns from resistance into support, the chart starts opening toward $0.100, which would place basecat:native around the $100M market cap milestone. This is where the B20 race gets interesting. basecat:native and $BLUECHIP continue to develop side by side, but through different market structures and narratives. Both have managed to retain attention beyond their initial runs, and both remain serious candidates for the first major $100M breakout from the o1 ecosystem. Jerry Pan First BASECAT setup delivered close to 6x. Next move doesn’t need to happen overnight. What matters now is whether the market can build enough structure beneath price to support another expansion. Hold the range. Reclaim the high. Then we talk about $100M. MEOW 😻 Explore B20 ⤵️

Arjantit

30,657 просмотров • 22 дней назад