正在加载视频...

视频加载失败

Fact Check The claim made in this post is false and misleading. The goods train (Concor Green Field Private Terminus), hauled by Loco Nos. 27237 & 27600, was already halted at RAU Home Signal due to scheduled engineering work in the RAU yard. It was not stopped to purchase...

89,848 次观看 • 1 个月前 •via X (Twitter)

0 条评论

暂无评论

原始帖子的评论将显示在这里

相关视频

Fact check: viral video claiming bandit attack in makarfi, Kaduna is misleading Abuja, March 9 A viral video circulating on social media claiming that bandits are currently attacking Makarfi Local Government Area of Kaduna State has been found to be misleading and falsely represented, security checks have revealed. The video, which is being widely shared with captions suggesting an ongoing attack in Makarfi near Zaria, shows scenes of heavy gunfire accompanied by a voice-over describing troops repelling armed attackers. However, a careful review of the footage and audio has confirmed that the voice narration in the video was lifted from a previous military engagement involving troops of Operation Hadin Kai in the Timbuktu Triangle in Borno State, where soldiers were repelling an attack by fighters of the Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP) in January 2026. Recently, there has been concern over a growing trend in which individuals deliberately recycle old combat footage or unrelated security incidents to fabricate fresh attacks, particularly on social media platforms where such content spreads rapidly. Zagazola noted that the audio commentary does not correspond with any current security situation in Makarfi, and the material has been deliberately recycled and repackaged to create panic among residents. This is a classic case of disinformation where old operational clips are taken out of context and falsely presented as a fresh attack. Such deliberate manipulation of security-related content is dangerous, as it spreads fear, misleads the public, and can undermine ongoing security operations. The practice is reckless and irresponsible. Those who knowingly circulate such false claims are contributing to psychological warfare of the terrorists aimed at creating panic among civilians. The general public have therefore been advised to verify security-related information through credible sources before sharing, and to avoid amplifying unverified videos or claims that could fuel unnecessary tension. DEFENCE HQ NIGERIA Nigerian Army Department of State Services (DSS)

Zagazola

33,639 次观看 • 5 个月前

#WATCH | Mumbai: Regarding his meeting with MNS leaders, Dr Swapnil Dhanraj Nila, Chief Public Relations Officer (CPRO) of Central Railway, says, Today at Central Railway, a meeting was held with MNS representatives. During the meeting, the railway presented three main factual points. First, regarding the shifting of the Dadar-Ratnagiri train: the train was moved from Dadar to Ratnagiri in 2021. When train operations resumed post-COVID-19, the train was shifted to Diva from Dadar, and they were also told about the operational reasons, which include that, when this train crosses Diva station, it accesses the 5th and 6th lines, which coincides with the evening peak of suburban services. The train requires approximately 11–12 minutes to pass through the crossover, which significantly impacts the punctuality of suburban trains on both sides. This bottleneck at the Divagate was a major factor affecting punctuality in the Mumbai Division. Consequently, a cautious decision was made in 2021 to run the service from Diva to Ratnagiri instead of Daradar." He adds, "Information was also provided regarding the Dadar-Gorakhpur train. Previously, this train operated from Lokmanya Tilak Terminus (LTT). When LTT was converted into an LHB-based coaching depot, the service was shifted to Dadar. To accommodate this at Dadar, the number of coaches had to be reduced from 22 to 17... There have been no other changes to its operation, frequency, or stoppages; the only difference is that the train, which previously ran 'on demand,' has now been made a regular service. Additionally, it was shared that last week, 14 trains were regularised, 7 of which serve various cities in Maharashtra. Over the last 3–4 years, no trains have been cancelled in this region. Furthermore, several services to Madgaon have been introduced or improved: a regular service from CSMT to Madgaon started on June 28, 2023; a bi-weekly special from Bandra Terminus was introduced in 2024; and the frequency of the LTT-Madgaon train was increased from weekly to 4 times a week in November 2022. Currently, 21 trains run daily to the Konkan region from Mumbai, and another 25 trains pass from other stations... Over the past year, the central railway also operated 302 Ganpati special trains for the Konkan region, 52 summer specials and 26 Holi specials..." (24.03)

ANI

28,120 次观看 • 4 个月前