Loading video...

Video Failed to Load

Go Home

Faridkot Love Affair Murder Case: Rupinder Kaur, who was deported from Canada, murdered her husband Gurwinder Singh with the help of her boyfriend after calling him home at night. Police state that Gurwinder, from an NRI family, married Rupinder in 2023. She later went to Canada but was deported...

246,370 views • 8 months ago •via X (Twitter)

0 Comments

No comments available

Comments from the original post will appear here

Related Videos

A 22-year-old woman, an IIT graduate and the daughter of a senior bureaucrat, was found dead at her home in southeast Delhi's East of Kailash area. Police said she was raped before being strangled to death with a phone charger. She was alone at home at the time of the incident. There were no signs of forced entry. Police have arrested a 19-year-old domestic help, Rahul, who had worked at the house and was dismissed over a month ago. "Investigations revealed that he used to play online games and would borrow money from other servants in the vicinity, or from domestic staff working in nearby households, without ever repaying them. This is why he was fired," Joint Commissioner of Police Vijay Kumar said. He was arrested from a hotel in the Dwarka area, where he had been hiding. He is being charged with rape, murder and robbery, police said. Rahul was seen in CCTV footage leaving the victim's residence at 6:28 am, police said. According to police, the woman was found by her family members inside the house under suspicious circumstances, after which the authorities were alerted. The victim had completed her schooling at DPS RK Puram and later graduated from IIT Delhi. She was preparing for the UPSC examination. She was also a dancer and had won several awards in dance competitions. Her elder brother holds a senior position in a multinational company, and her mother is a doctor. When police reached Rahul's residence in Alwar, they found that he had previously been involved in a sexual harassment case. Police said the accused arrived in Delhi from Alwar the previous night and is suspected to have entered the house using a spare key. Police said Rahul had been hired with a reference from a superintendent posted at the IRS officer's office.

Hate Detector 🔍

314,734 views • 4 months ago

A late-night murder in Gondikheda Charan village of Dhar district on Tuesday turned out to be a planned crime with the victim's wife, who initially tried to pass it off as a robbery, emerging as key accused. Police arrested Priyanka Purohit (27) and her alleged lover Kamlesh (33) for the murder of her husband Devkrishna Purohit. According to police, Kamlesh paid around Rs one lakh to his aide Surendra Singh to carry out the killing. Surendra is currently absconding. Initially, after the incident, Priyanka had told police that three to four men entered the house at night, held them hostage in separate rooms and fled with jewellery worth Rs 3 lakh and Rs 50,000 in cash after killing her husband. During investigation, the supposedly looted ornaments were recovered from within the house, raising immediate suspicion. During the probe led by SP Mayank Awasthi, several inconsistencies emerged. Priyanka allegedly changed her statements, her mobile phone was missing and the jewellery reported stolen was later recovered from inside the house. These findings raised suspicion about the robbery claim. The nature of the attack - including a deep, targeted head injury - suggested intent rather than a botched robbery. Forensic and circumstantial evidence at the scene further strengthened doubts about the sequence she described. Within six hours, sustained questioning broke her version. She confessed to plotting the murder with Kamlesh, driven by their relationship and the desire to eliminate her husband. Police said Priyanka had been married to Devkrishna since she was around 15. She had recently returned from her parental home days before the incident, during which investigators believe the final plan was set in motion. A case has been registered under relevant sections of the BNS.

Hate Detector 🔍

11,691 views • 4 months ago

HISTORYSHEETER ROWDY ARRESTED; FAMILY ATTACKED POLICEMEN A 26-year-old history-sheeter was arrested during a ganja raid in Pulianthope after police seized narcotic substances from his residence. Police also registered a separate case against his relatives for attacking officers during the operation. A video of the altercation later circulated on social media. Acting on a tip-off about the sale of ganj in the Pulianthope, a team from the Basin Bridge Police Station, led by Sub-Inspector Krishnakumar and other personnel, conducted a raid on a house in Gandhi Nagar Fifth Street on Sunday night. The house belonged to Nandakumar, 26, who is listed as a history-sheeter by the police. During the search, officers seized 29 packets of ganja weighing a total of 10 grams and six syringes from the premises. Police said women present in the house initially objected to the search and attempted to prevent officers from carrying out the raid. After Nandakumar was arrested and police attempted to take him into custody, his mother and other female relatives assaulted the officers. According to police, the officers used force to protect themselves and bring the situation under control. A video showing the confrontation between police personnel and the family members subsequently went viral on social media platforms. Nandakumar was taken to the Basin Bridge Police Station, where a case was registered against him under relevant provisions relating to possession of narcotic substances. He was inquired further. In a related development, Nandakumar’s mother, Meena, went to the police station and demanded her son’s release. Police said she injured her wrist with a razor blade during the protest and argued with officers inside the station premises. She was later sent away after intervention by police personnel. The Basin Bridge police registered a separate case against Nandakumar’s relatives for obstructing and assaulting police personnel during the raid.

A Selvaraj

39,953 views • 2 months ago

A wedding in #Saharanpur turned chaotic when a young woman arrived claiming to be the groom’s girlfriend. She said she came to stop the marriage. The situation escalated, and wedding guests caught her and beat her badly, even tearing her clothes. The woman told them, “My lover has ruined my life, and now he is getting married. I will not let him be with anyone else.” Police reached the spot after receiving information and managed to stop the wedding. The victim has filed a case against the accused groom at Rampur Maniharan police station. SP City Vyom Bindal said - "A case has been registered based on the woman's complaint. The matter is being investigated. The wedding has been stopped." Sunil's wedding procession had arrived on Monday from Titron police station area to Khatkaheri village in Rampur Maniharan. At 6 PM, his alleged girlfriend Poonam (32) came to know that Sunil was getting married. She arrived at the wedding procession with another woman, Sonu Sharma. Poonam created a ruckus in the wedding pavilion. She told the truth to the bride and her family. During this, there was a lot of high-voltage drama in the pavilion. For some time, there was a heated argument between both sides, which caused chaos among the wedding guests and family members. Girlfriend Poonam alleges that the groom Sunil and 4050 people present in the baraat collectively attacked her. They tore her clothes. They also beat her nude. She sustained serious injuries. The attackers' intention was to kill her. During this, when Sonu Sharma arrived to save Poonam, she was also assaulted. In the attack on Sonu Sharma, 16 thousand rupees were looted from her pocket and her mobile phone was also snatched. As soon as the information was received, the police reached the spot and the entire matter was taken to the police station. For now, the wedding has been stopped. Both parties were called to the police station. A case has been registered based on the victim's complaint. Meanwhile, Poonam and Sonu Sharma underwent medical examination. The girlfriend said - I have had a long-standing love affair with the groom. There was a dispute in between. Regarding this, a case has already been registered against Sunil at Gangoh police station, which is currently pending in court. Despite this, he was getting married. He ruined my life. Now he is getting married himself. I will not let this wedding happen.

Hate Detector 🔍

44,288 views • 8 months ago