正在加载视频...

视频加载失败

For Ravens, LT Ronnie Stanley (ankle) and CB Nate Wiggins (elbow) practiced again after missing Wednesday. Pro Bowl C Tyler Linderbaum is also practicing after injuring his calf Wednesday.

91,431 次观看 • 10 个月前 •via X (Twitter)

0 条评论

暂无评论

原始帖子的评论将显示在这里

相关视频

Warning! Highly Sensitive video Corp Member Found Dead in Nembe, Bayelsa State; Police, NYSC Urged to Investigate A young Nigerian graduate and serving NYSC member, Okebaram Stanley Chimaoke, has reportedly been found dead in Nembe, Bayelsa State, under circumstances that remain unclear. Stanley, a former SUG President of the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri, Imo State, was serving in Bayelsa when he reportedly went missing on Friday night after leaving his residence to get food from a local restaurant. According to accounts from his colleagues, he never returned. His body was reportedly discovered in a river around the Nembe waterside on Sunday afternoon with parts of his body allegedly eaten by crabs. What is particularly disturbing is that the actual cause of Stanley’s death remains unknown. There are concerns that no clear explanation has yet been provided about what happened between the time he went missing and when his body was found. There are also reports that the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) reached out to the state and local police authorities over the matter, but the circumstances surrounding his death reportedly remain unresolved as no actual investigation is ongoing. Stanley was in 2023 Civil Engineering set. A young man who graduated, served as a student leader and proceeded to serve his country through the NYSC should not have his death treated as a mystery that nobody is willing to investigate. The Nigeria Police Force, Bayelsa State Police Command and NYSC must urgently investigate this case. ⁠Nigeria Police Force @BayelsaPolice NYSC NDHQ Stanley’s family, friends and colleagues deserve answers. His disappearance, the circumstances surrounding the discovery of his body and the actual cause of his death must be properly investigated. This is very very sad to say the least! How did someone who went to get food end up in a river?

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑮𝑬𝑵𝑬𝑹𝑨𝑳 𝑺𝑵𝑶𝑾 🇨🇮

51,511 次观看 • 18 天前

THE FOUR HORSEMEN STORY DOESN’T MAKE SENSE!!!🚨🚨🚨 Thread🧵 Notice : this is pure speculation and nothing about this is factual information. All the information provided is fully based on what we see/saw on the internet. Please RT for awareness. First of all i would just like to say that A-Reece has no reason not to answer his phone for a whole month especially from a guy that he worked with before and has a good working relationship with. Something just doesnt feel right. Get your popcorn🍿 1. This first started when Nasty C leaked or hinted on being on the same song as A-Reece. Note that Nasty C specifically mentioned that Stogie T asked him to do a hook for him and says he will work on the verse in the meantime, meaning that he was initially asked to do both a hook and a verse. Also note that the Date of this interview is back in may meaning that the song had been in the making for awhile. BET! 2. Stogie T finally talks about the after it comes out on a radio show. He clearly states that he sent them both the beat and with Nasty C he talks about a hook and with A-Reece he is clearly referring to a verse/bars since he says “things that Slimes know him for”. BET! 3. L Tido invites MAGGZ on his podcast and he clearly indicates that MAGGZ is “ GONNA” (note that word) have the best verse on the song and during this time L Tido only knew that only Stogie T, A-Reece and MAGGZ will have verses while Nasty C is on the hook and i will prove that on number 4. So by this time L Tido already underestimates Stogie T and A-Reece pen. 4. After the song drops L Tido’s tone changes from MAGGZ to Nasty C having the best verse and clearly indicates that Nasty C didn’t have a verse and was initially supposed to be on only the hook and indicates again that Nasty C sent his verse a week before the song released. The song got released on the 28th of November meaning that Nasty C sent his verse during the week 16th - 22th This is 4 proofs that Nasty C was asked for a hook. Note and pay proper attention as this leads into 5 down below…

theboyjay

34,669 次观看 • 6 个月前

Yesterday, Naija Confra received reports, later confirmed by “Nigerian Military Gallery” (a page dedicated to the Nigerian Armed Forces), that this NBM (Aye) c¥ltist popularly known as “Wisdom Man” or “Watimagbo” has been dismissed from the Nigerian Army for c¥ltism. Watimagbo was one of the biggest promoters of c¥ltism in the military — a disgrace to the uniform, a bad example to the youth, and a de@d man walking. Naija Confra had earlier called out Watimagbo on August 4, 2025, urging him to “grow up” and change his ways over his childish behavior and open display of c¥ltism. The Nigerian Army is a respected and disciplined institution that does not tolerate c¥ltism, yet Watimagbo’s actions have long stained its image. Apart from publicly promoting his NBM c¥lt, there are several cases of extortion/robbery against him by innocent civilians in Oyo and Lagos States while in uniform. On January 3, 2025, a victim in Akobo Oju Irin, Ibadan reported to NC how Watimagbo stopped him and his friend while they were just walking that morning, accused them of internet fr@ud without proof, sl@pped them, seized their phones, and forced them to transfer money after bragging that he was a dang£rous Aye c¥ltist who could h@rm them and nothing would happen. This is just one of many cases. Watimagbo was the biggest promoter of c¥ltism within the military, and his dismissal sends a clear message that c¥ltists have no place in any security agency. This should serve as a strong warning to others hiding within our forces. Naija Confra will continue to expose such individuals and work with credible sources to keep the security sector clean and disciplined. To all c¥ltists in uniform — delete your c¥lt-promoting social media accounts, hide your shame, or face exposure. The uniform is for discipline, not destruction. Reject Cultism.

Naija Confra

285,468 次观看 • 9 个月前

Oh look, the DEI Queen of Lies in my comments. I have a banger video for you tomorrow proving once again that you lied all while crying... "WOE IS ME", like the victim method actor that you are. You didn't text Harpole until December 17, a full 8 days AFTER you defamed him with your Ft. Huachuca premiere on December 9. You also proved you had his contact info but showed such disregard for the truth that you didn't text him before airing that episode. You first reached out on December 17, only after hearing he planned to sue you. You further proved malice by airing the Mitch Snow interview on December 18 without hearing from him and with no proof he was there. You met with Erika on December 15—six days after airing the Ft. Huachuca story—while in contact with Mitch Snow, the son of the Zodiac Killer, yet never asked her if she was at Ft. Huachuca during that 4-hour meeting. Three days later, you aired the Mitch Snow interview implicating Erika Kirk in Charlie's assassination. You then claimed "Vet bros" were threatening you not to interview him, which is laughable since everything you cited as proof came after your episode aired. Those texts reference "Mitch." No one knew who Mitch was before December 18. They also reference the GiveSendGo account and specifically $130K, which was after the interview. Your own allies—Ian Carroll, Evan Kilgore, and VFT—warned you Mitch lied to you, but now you call that a threat. 😂 You want to use all those facts and cry victim that you were entrapped into a defamation lawsuit. Your own stupidity and ignorance did that. I hope Harmeet K. Dhillon and Dhillon Law Group watched your Wednesday show. I think it turns a good lawsuit into a slam dunk. Keep lying that I was paid by TPUSA or directed by Andrew Kolvet and you'll face another lawsuit. It's a lie and you know it. Watching you crash and burn after grifting off Charlie's corpse, trying to destroy his legacy and family, is glorious. I'm here for it. 🍿 Here's a video clip to remind the world how sure you were of the "evidence" you were providing and stating they were "facts" while defaming Brian Harpole.
0:17

Sensitive content

Oh look, the DEI Queen of Lies in my comments. I have a banger video for you tomorrow proving once again that you lied all while crying... "WOE IS ME", like the victim method actor that you are. You didn't text Harpole until December 17, a full 8 days AFTER you defamed him with your Ft. Huachuca premiere on December 9. You also proved you had his contact info but showed such disregard for the truth that you didn't text him before airing that episode. You first reached out on December 17, only after hearing he planned to sue you. You further proved malice by airing the Mitch Snow interview on December 18 without hearing from him and with no proof he was there. You met with Erika on December 15—six days after airing the Ft. Huachuca story—while in contact with Mitch Snow, the son of the Zodiac Killer, yet never asked her if she was at Ft. Huachuca during that 4-hour meeting. Three days later, you aired the Mitch Snow interview implicating Erika Kirk in Charlie's assassination. You then claimed "Vet bros" were threatening you not to interview him, which is laughable since everything you cited as proof came after your episode aired. Those texts reference "Mitch." No one knew who Mitch was before December 18. They also reference the GiveSendGo account and specifically $130K, which was after the interview. Your own allies—Ian Carroll, Evan Kilgore, and VFT—warned you Mitch lied to you, but now you call that a threat. 😂 You want to use all those facts and cry victim that you were entrapped into a defamation lawsuit. Your own stupidity and ignorance did that. I hope Harmeet K. Dhillon and Dhillon Law Group watched your Wednesday show. I think it turns a good lawsuit into a slam dunk. Keep lying that I was paid by TPUSA or directed by Andrew Kolvet and you'll face another lawsuit. It's a lie and you know it. Watching you crash and burn after grifting off Charlie's corpse, trying to destroy his legacy and family, is glorious. I'm here for it. 🍿 Here's a video clip to remind the world how sure you were of the "evidence" you were providing and stating they were "facts" while defaming Brian Harpole.

Paramount Tactical - Gary Melton

55,791 次观看 • 3 个月前

My grandfather was a successful businessman in Afghanistan. He was picked by Mujahideen from the home & my teen aged uncle joined their opponents to avenge his father & my uncle martyred by Russian forces. My grandmother with her 4 years old son left the country & came to Pakistan for safety of her family. My very near and dear were missing; I know the pain of missing persons very well but me or anyone else in my family have never joined hands with the enemies to destabilise Afghanistan 🇦🇫 or ever thought about dividing the country on ethnic lines. Now few questions for my dear Maharang Baloch. In 600k ethnic Baloch only 200 is protesting, is that protest registered ?? Missing persons issue is genuine but is it justified to call for independent Baluchistan and also calling Pakistan’s Kashmir for an independent state ?? Mama Qadeer also staged same March but after gaining popularity he called Indian 🇮🇳 assistance for the armed struggle against Pakistan 🇵🇰 ?? Your father gave you this vision of separate Baluchistan (in the name of political awareness) when u were just a kid & your father was a BLA commander, according to a BBC article?? You are a public servant of the GOP with 200k monthly salary and so is your brother, so isn’t it a mutiny against the country you are taking benefits from ?? Why don’t you search your missing persons in those militants involved in subversive activities from Iran/ Afghanistan, there is 1.5 millions baloch in İran right now and of course in Afghanistan?? And last but not the least. In the guise Missing persons you are actually targeting the state of Pakistan🇵🇰. If you answer these questions fairly then we may support you for your cause otherwise stop this melodrama,,, go home and serve your people as per the salary your are getting. #Balochistan #BalochLongMarchtoIslamabad

Najiba Faiz

204,710 次观看 • 2 年前