Loading video...

Video Failed to Load

Go Home

Former CS Raphael Tuju being forcefully evicted from his KSh 2.2 billion Karen home at night raises serious questions. Why conduct the eviction at night? Where were they during the day? This rubbish has started again. If Raila was alive, he would have defended Raphael Tuju.

222,876 views • 5 months ago •via X (Twitter)

0 Comments

No comments available

Comments from the original post will appear here

Related Videos

Former Cabinet Secretary Raphael Tuju has vowed not to leave his Karen property, declaring that auctioneers attempting to take over the premises will have to “kill him first” before evicting him. Tuju, who was speaking at the disputed Dari Business Park, said he will remain at the property despite attempts by auctioneers to enforce a court-sanctioned recovery process over a multi-billion shilling debt. According to Tuju, individuals he identified as Mr. Chebet, Mr. Kiprono and Mr. Kiprop allegedly invaded the premises claiming they had purchased the property. However, he insisted the ownership dispute is still active in court and accused the trio of attempting to intimidate him. “They will have to kill me first and organise a big burial for me in Rarieda before they take this property,” Tuju said defiantly. The former Cabinet Secretary further claimed that attempts to evict him from the property were part of a wider conspiracy meant to pressure and intimidate him amid the ongoing legal battle over the property. Tuju also linked the unfolding dispute to events earlier this week at the property, where several individuals were arrested. He alleged that Monday’s incident involved attempts to solicit a bribe connected to a judge handling matters in the Commercial Division of the High Court. According to Tuju, the people arrested included a former judge, a lawyer and a broker who had allegedly gone to his residence claiming to act on behalf of a judge. Tuju claimed the trio had approached him seeking money in exchange for influencing the outcome of matters related to the property dispute. The incident has added a dramatic twist to the long-running legal and financial battle surrounding the Karen property, which forms part of a dispute involving billions of shillings in debt. Despite the mounting pressure and legal proceedings, Tuju maintained that he will not vacate the premises, insisting that any attempts to forcefully remove him amount to harassment while the matter remains unresolved in court. The standoff at the Karen property continues to draw attention as the dispute over ownership and debt recovery plays out both in the courts and on the ground.

Cyprian, Is Nyakundi

298,762 views • 5 months ago

Another Leaked Audio Of The Youth Leader Oburu Odinga on the Former CS Raphael Tuju's tribulations, reveals what many weren’t ready for. From what’s being said, the ODM Party Leader was called by SC Otiende Amollo while in Mombasa to intervene for Tuju after police were deployed at Raphael Tuju’s premises allegedly without a court order. He says he reached out to Rais William only to be furnished with a photocopy of a title deed showing the land had already been transferred after an auction to the new owner around February 2025. Then comes the twist. In the audio it's claimed there had already been a meeting involving the President, Tuju and the new owner as Tuju had reach out to the President earlier. The new owner’s position after the President alleged intervention was simple, a refund of the monies they used to acquire the land from the Bank at the auction. But Tuju refused allegedly wanted the title transferred back to him without settling that cost and at zero cost. The 'New Owner' saw this was a joke and the Son of Rarieda did want help. This is what the Oburu in the audio says has been the sole cause and source of the confrontations between Tuju and the New Owner. If this is true, then this is no longer a story of oppression, it’s a story of accountability. And that’s where it gets uncomfortable. Because the same voices shouting the loudest in public sometimes know the truth behind closed doors. The same people we expect to stand in solidarity are now stepping back, because facts don’t align with the narrative being pushed. As Oburu allegedly puts it, he cannot stand for camera ops and defend what he knows in depth is not right And has tried to intervened to the highest level but Mlimwengu ndio anacheza karata. That hits hard. In a time where perception is everything, this is a reminder that truth doesn’t always trend, but it always surfaces. Before we rush to pick sides, maybe the real question is: Are we defending facts… or just emotions? Because at the end of the day, truth doesn’t need noise, it stands on its own…

The Oligarch

80,070 views • 4 months ago