Video yükleniyor...

Video Yüklenemedi

Ana Sayfaya Dön

July 1, 2026: Official Statement from TPNPB-OPM Regional Command (Kodam) III D Dulla (Intan Jaya). This is an official statement from Major Yaluk Waker of TPNPB Kodam III (D Dulla Region, Intan Jaya). The statement was issued on June 28, 2026. Yaluk stated that he and a four-person squad...

15,102 görüntüleme • 1 ay önce •via X (Twitter)

0 Yorum

Yorum bulunmuyor

Orijinal gönderinin yorumları burada görünecek

Benzer Videolar

Congratulations to Major General Drapatyi on his appointment as Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine! This is an important step for the people of Ukraine on the path to peace and victory. Mykhailo Drapatyi is a professional forged by modern warfare. He has a strong team, extensive experience, faith, and the support of the Ukrainian people. Today, all of Ukraine woke up with joy and hope. I would like to share a few words about the new Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine: 🔹 Major General Mykhailo Drapatyi previously commanded the Land Forces of Ukraine, the Joint Forces, and key operational groupings on the most critical frontlines. 🔹 He is a recipient of the "Cross of Combat Merit" and a full Knight of the "Order of Bohdan Khmelnytsky." 🔹 Mykhailo is 43 years old and has risen through the ranks of the Armed Forces - so he knows the Army well and has a broad perspective. 🔹 In 2014, as commander of the 2nd Mechanized Battalion, Mykhailo led a daring BMP-2 breakthrough through separatist barricades to aid defenders in Mariupol. He also withdrew Ukrainian troops from encirclement near Izvaryne, served as chief of staff, first deputy commander of the 30th Mechanized Brigade (which fought in Avdiivka and the Yasynuvata district of Donetsk region), and later commanded the 58th Separate Motorized Infantry Brigade named after Hetman Ivan Vyhovsky. 🔹 During the full-scale invasion, he commanded the "South" grouping, stopping the Russian advance on Kryvyi Rih and contributing to the liberation of the right bank of Kherson region in 2022. 🔹 In 2024, he headed the defense that halted the Russian offensive near Kharkiv and later commanded the Luhansk operational group. 🔹 In late 2024, he was appointed Commander of the Land Forces and simultaneously led the "Khortytsia" operational-strategic grouping. Following the Russian strike on a training ground in Sumy region in June 2025, he submitted his resignation from the Land Forces and was appointed Commander of the Joint Forces. 📹: Drapatyi on a BMP-2 jumping over separatist barricades in Mariupol, 2014.

Anton Gerashchenko

285,495 görüntüleme • 27 gün önce

🇮🇷 Arakchi: "We told the American side that we would not tolerate a strike on Beirut." "What stopped the war in the last two days was the strength of the resistance; the power of Iran's armed forces and the Lebanese resistance. When the order was given to strike the southern suburbs of Beirut, we took a very decisive position. Our armed forces were ready to respond. For several days, Israel has been violating the ceasefire between Iran and the US, as well as in Lebanon, but a strike on Beirut would have been a very serious violation. We told the American side that we would not tolerate a strike on Beirut. From our point of view, the ceasefire would be completely disrupted, and our armed forces would respond. In addition to conveying this message to the Americans, I also contacted friends in the region. The list of my phone calls that night is known: I called various countries and said that because of Israel's actions, the war would start again. The countries of the region also contacted and put pressure on the US, and as a result, Israel's attempt to strike Beirut was stopped. Reports about this have already been published in the media. Thus, the decisive factor is the strength of the armed forces and the resistance. That night, we took a very decisive position, and the armed forces made a statement. The headquarters of "Khatam al-Anbia" made a statement, and our diplomacy acted in the same direction. As a result, the Israeli regime refused to attack."

S p r i n t e r

11,976 görüntüleme • 2 ay önce

"Within the next four months, you will hear news that... all the Hindus in this village have been killed," tells an elderly man living in #Jharkhand's infamous Santhal Pargana. Here's why: Back in June this year, a Muslim family living in Gopinathpur village of Pakur district slaughtered a cow on Bakrid. The issue was that this was done in a village with over 300+ Hindu families and only one Muslim family. Hindus objected and a scuffle broke out. Over 300+ Islamists gathered and threatened the Hindus, saying, "We will chop you all up and eat it with the cow meat." The police intervened, and the situation was contained. However, the next day, a mob of over 10,000+ Muslims from Bengal entered the village, equipped with stones, sticks, and bombs. They attacked the Hindus, burned their houses, harassed women, and marked their houses, saying that after killing all of them, they will take them and would establish their "Raj" in the area. It was only after the police shot a miscreant down that they retreated back to #Bengal. Now, the village is demanding establishment of a Central Police Force Camp from the Central Government, stating that if not provided soon, all of them will be killed. Shockingly, CM Soren had no time to meet the victims, let alone provide any compensation! Simply, the Hindus of this village are victims of dirty politics. Watch full video here as we (Organiser Weekly, Nishant Azad/निशांत आज़ाद🇮🇳) report:

Subhi Vishwakarma

101,517 görüntüleme • 1 yıl önce