正在加载视频...

视频加载失败

THE HANNIBAL DIRECTIVE HISTORY AND HOW IT WAS ACTIVATED DURING OCT. 7TH 🇮🇱🇵🇸 The Hannibal Directive, a controversial Israeli military policy introduced in 1986, was initially developed by the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) in response to the capture of three soldiers by Hezbollah in Lebanon. Named after the Carthaginian...

75,165 次观看 • 1 年前 •via X (Twitter)

1 条评论

Annie 的头像
Annie1 年前

@ChrisBa01914991 A little light reading for you because you seem to be full of propaganda.

相关视频

ABC report: & AlJazeera footage: “This was a mass Hannibal. Thousands of people in every type of vehicle, some with hostages” Colonel Erez said. “28 fighter helicopters shot all of the ammunition in their bellies” 'This was a mass Hannibal' In July, the Israeli newspaper Haaretz revealed commanders in the IDF gave the order to fire on troops who had been captured by Hams at three separate locations, explicitly referencing the Hannibal Directive. One former Israeli officer, Air Force Colonel Nof Erez, told a Haaretz podcast the directive was not specifically ordered but was "apparently applied" by responding aircrews. Panicked, operating without their normal command structure and unable to coordinate with ground forces, they fired on vehicles returning to Gaza, knowing they were likely carrying hostages. "This was a mass Hannibal. It was tons and tons of openings in the fence, and thousands of people in every type of vehicle, some with hostages and some without," Colonel Erez said. Air force pilots described to Yedioth Ahronot newspaper the firing of "tremendous" amounts of ammunition on October 7 at people attempting to cross the border between Gaza and Israel. "Twenty-eight fighter helicopters shot over the course of the day all of the ammunition in their bellies, in renewed runs to rearm. We are talking about hundreds of 30-millimetre cannon mortars and Hellfire missiles," reporter Yoav Zeitoun said. "The frequency of fire at the thousands of terrorists was enormous at the start, and only at a certain point did the pilots begin to slow their attacks and carefully choose the targets."

Suppressed News.

44,268 次观看 • 1 年前

There was NO evidence of murdered or beheaded Israeli babies. Just Israel's AI image 😂 There were NO "mass rapes" or evidence of Israeli women raped. There was NO evidence of Hamas being involved in any "massacre" at the Nova Festival. The Nova festival at the Gaza border was approved last-minute by the Israeli authorities. The IDF then deliberately targeted and murdered 1,200 party-goers then tried to frame Hamas. Israeli newspaper Haaretz reported that based on the Israeli police investigation and on interrogations of captured Hamas members, the group had not planned to target the event, nor did they have any knowledge that the event was taking place. These were all lies to justify Israel's collective punishment, genocide & ethnic cleansing. Hamas are freedom fighters who are simply defending themselves and their country from being wiped out. They are not terrorists. The Hannibal Directive (created by the Israeli military) aims to use massive amounts of force to prevent their soldiers from being captured by any means possible, even if it means systematically liquidating their own soldiers. The Israeli army believes that a dead soldier is better than a kidnapped soldier. Many videos and witnesses categorically show the IDF (not Hamas) murdering hundreds of Israeli civilians on October 7th, via their very own Hanninal Directive. And Netanyahu allows this lie to "justify" a genocide in Palestine. Below is such an example of two IDF soldiers openly admitting to using the Hanninal Directive to execute their own soldiers with no remorse: ❓️Interviewer: Why did you decide to attack the pick-up trucks? 🇮🇱Soldier: Because something in my gut feeling that they (soldiers from another tank) could be on them. ❓️Interviewer: So you might be killing them with that action. They are your soldiers. 🇮🇱Soldier: Correct. But I decided it's the right decision. That it's better to stop the kidnapping and that they aren't taken. ❓️Interviewer: Looking back, do you think you made the right decision? 🇮🇱Soldier: Looking back, I feel I did the right thing.

Islam And Life

86,541 次观看 • 1 年前

Israeli troops crossed the Litani River on the outskirts of the southern Lebanon town of Zawtar al-Sharqiyah, around 10 kilometers from the border with Israel, during a recent operation against Hezbollah, the military announces. The week-long raid was led by the Golani Brigade’s Reconnaissance Unit, and included other forces. The IDF says the troops achieved "operational control" over the area, and worked to clear it of Hezbollah infrastructure. The soldiers did not cross the line demarcating the IDF's new security zone in southern Lebanon, referred to by some in the army as the "Yellow Line." During the raid, the military says, troops encountered numerous Hezbollah operatives, and killed dozens of them in close-quarters combat and by directing airstrikes. Several soldiers were lightly injured during the fighting. In one incident, troops encountered several Hezbollah operatives who emerged from a tunnel north of the river, and exchanged fire with them. During the clash, a dog of the Oketz canine unit was killed. The troops also located numerous Hezbollah positions, including tunnels, weapon depots, and rocket launchers, the IDF says. Officers involved in the operation describe the terrain as "very complex," as the river in the area is situated in a forested valley. Despite this, the troops managed to cross the river with armored vehicles. The army carried out engineering activity in the area, to enable easier crossing of the river by troops in the future, if required. The Israeli Air Force struck over 100 targets in the area, as part of support for the ground troops, the military adds.

Emanuel (Mannie) Fabian

56,264 次观看 • 3 个月前

IDF: The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) revealed Hezbollah’s secret maritime file — a terrorist infrastructure hidden under a civilian guise, operating under direct orders from Hassan Nasrallah. The IDF disclosed that about a year ago, fighters from Unit 13 of the naval commandos carried out Operation “Behind the Back” in the town of Batroun in northern Lebanon, approximately 140 km from the northern border, under the guidance of the Naval Intelligence Division. During the operation, forces captured Imad Amahez, a key figure in Hezbollah’s secret maritime file and a member of the coastal missile unit (7900), and transferred him to Israel for interrogation. As part of his role in the coastal missile unit, Amahez received military training in Iran and Lebanon and gained extensive naval experience aimed at carrying out maritime terrorist operations. He was also trained at the Lebanese civilian maritime institute “Marsti”, highlighting Hezbollah’s exploitation of Lebanese civilian institutions to advance its terrorist activities. During interrogation, Amahez revealed that he held a central position in the secret maritime file and provided sensitive intelligence about the project, considered one of Hezbollah’s most sensitive and secretive initiatives. The program focused on establishing an organized maritime terrorist infrastructure under civilian cover to target Israeli and international objectives. The secret maritime project was directed directly by Hassan Nasrallah, the former Secretary-General, and Fouad Shukr, a top military commander in Hezbollah who was killed during the war, as well as Ali Abdul Hassan Nour al-Din, responsible for the secret maritime file. Following the disruption of the leadership overseeing the secret maritime file and the intelligence provided by Amahez, the IDF was able to prevent the file from advancing at a critical point, stopping its consolidation and maturation within Hezbollah. Hezbollah continues to develop the secret maritime file and other naval units with Iranian ideological and material support, diverting vast resources away from building Lebanon and its institutions toward terrorist activities. The IDF will continue to operate on all fronts using all available means to eliminate threats against the citizens of Israel.

Open Source Intel

47,908 次观看 • 8 个月前

The IDF confirms carrying out several airstrikes in the Gaza Strip overnight and this morning, in response to a "blatant violation" of the ceasefire yesterday. Among those killed in the strikes was a Hamas terrorist who infiltrated the Re'im military base during the October 7, 2023, onslaught, according to the IDF. The military says the strikes targeting terror operatives in northern Gaza, Gaza City, and Khan Younis came after five Palestinian gunmen emerged from a tunneland approached troops on the Israeli side of the ceasefire line last night. The targeted terror operatives "had recently been working to restore the capabilities of the terror organizations in the Strip and were advancing terror attacks against IDF troops and the State of Israel," the IDF says. One of the strikes killed Ahmad Bayouk, who the IDF says raided the Re'im military base on October 7. Meanwhile, the IDF also announces that a strike on Monday, in response to an attack by gunmen on troops in southern Gaza's Rafah a day prior, killed a Palestinian Islamic Jihad commander. Azem Abu Huli, who headed Islamic Jihad's elite forces in the Strip's center, was responsible for supplying weapons to other terror operatives, as well as advancing attacks against troops, the army says. Abu Huli commanded Islamic Jihad terrorists who invaded Israel on October 7, and throughout the war also trained operatives "to practice scenarios involving the abduction of IDF soldiers," the IDF adds.

Emanuel (Mannie) Fabian

12,215 次观看 • 6 个月前