Video wird geladen...
Video konnte nicht geladen werden
🚨 WARNING: DON’T LONG BITCOIN HERE The relief rally appears to be nearing its end, with Tuesday potentially becoming the key turning point. BTC was rejected directly from the resistance area I had been monitoring. From here, I expect sellers to gain control and downside momentum to build. My... show more
141,146 Aufrufe • vor 12 Tagen •via X (Twitter)
25 Kommentare

Agreed. Patience is key here. If the rejection holds, that downside roadmap could play out fast. Waiting for confirmation before going long. 📉⏳

Exactly. No need to rush it. Let the market confirm the direction first, then we can act with conviction. 📉⏳

That’s a clear roadmap. If $77K fails, the downside levels could come into play quickly. Patience and risk management are key here.

Agreed. $77K is the key level to watch. If it breaks, the downside could accelerate fast. Staying patient and managing risk is the smart move. 📉⏳

Strong roadmap. Patience will be key here. If BTC follows this path, the real opportunity could come after the final capitulation. 🚀📉

Exactly. Let the final move play out and wait for confirmation before getting aggressive. 🚀📉👀

Some people say one thing, others say another! My friends say:

Everyone has a different view. The market will ultimately decide who’s right. 👀📊

Sure, that's what makes it so exciting! For both sides. But overall, I'm bullish on cryptos. I've already been through quite a few ups and downs. That toughens you up😉

Strong roadmap. 👀 If BTC loses key support, that downside path could play out quickly. Patience may be the biggest edge here. 📉🔥

Absolutely. Let BTC confirm the move before making any aggressive decisions. Patience and discipline win here. 👀📉🔥

$67K would be a major level if the rejection keeps playing out, but I’d rather see how BTC handles $77K before assuming another deep flush.

Agreed. $77K is the key area to watch first. If it fails decisively, $67K could come back into focus. 📉

Strong roadmap. Patience is key here—if BTC loses these levels, the downside could accelerate. 📉🔥

Exactly. No need to chase the move—wait for confirmation and let the price action speak. 📉👀🔥

Agreed. Patience is key here — let the market come to us. 📉

Exactly. No need to force a trade let price action confirm the setup first. 👀

💯 agree

100%. Let the market confirm it first. 👀📉

You called the top and the bottom before, so I’m listening… while also remembering every other chart that looked just as clean and still did whatever it wanted.

That’s the right mindset. Respect the levels, but stay humble BTC has a habit of invalidating the cleanest setups.

Tuesday turning point after a direct rejection at resistance. Fine, but BTC loves humiliating clean setups.

Exactly. BTC rarely makes it that easy. I’d wait for confirmation before trusting the setup. 📉👀

That roadmap makes sense. Patience is key here—let the market flush first, then watch for confirmation before getting bullish. The next major move could be huge. 🚀

Exactly. Let the market shake out the weak hands first, then confirmation can give us a much cleaner bullish setup. 🚀👀
