
Not Guilty TV
@Notguiltytv • 9,147 subscribers
https://t.co/Ok5Iy4Gm2P
Videos
0:50
Sensitive content
This media may contain sensitive content.

CRAZY DRIVER JAILED AFTER MOWING DOWN THREE PEDESTRIANS A dangerous driver who mounted the pavement and ploughed into three pedestrians has been jailed after a shocking campaign of offending. Joseph Wicks, 27, drove a Fiat 500 recklessly around Colchester in the early hours of 30 November, travelling the wrong way down one-way streets, running red lights and narrowly missing people as he tore through the city. He then mounted the pavement on Queen Street outside a nightclub, striking three people, before abandoning the car and fleeing. Months later, Wicks was still on the run when his behaviour escalated into a campaign of stalking and harassment. Armed officers eventually tracked him to a Colchester property after a report that he had been seen with a metal baseball bat and what appeared to be a handgun. When officers stormed the address, several people claimed they had not seen Wicks. But after a thorough search, police found the fugitive cowering underneath an Ottoman bed. Wicks admitted a string of offences including dangerous driving, driving while disqualified, failing to stop for police, multiple assaults, stalking, threatening communications and criminal damage. He was jailed for four years and six months and banned from driving for a further two years and six months. Thankfully, none of the three pedestrians suffered serious injuries.
Not Guilty TV584,478 Aufrufe • vor 14 Tagen

DRILL RAPPERS GUILTY OF EXECUTION-STYLE MURDER AFTER SNAPCHAT GANG FEUD Two teenage drill rappers have been found guilty of chasing down and shooting 18-year-old Keanu Harker three times in the head and chest following a gang dispute sparked by comments on Snapchat.
Not Guilty TV1,421,118 Aufrufe • vor 1 Monat

GIRLFRIEND KILLER SHOWS NO REMORSE FROM BEHIND BARS Wayne Bond, who was jailed for life for murdering 31-year-old Rebecca (Beckii) Simkin in Stafford, is now filmed inside prison allegedly getting high and claiming he has no regrets. A jury found Bond guilty of murdering Rebecca after she was last seen entering his flat. He left her body hidden under an upturned sofa for several days before finally telling staff she had died following what he described as a “squabble”. He was later sentenced to life imprisonment and must serve a minimum of 19 years before he can be considered for parole.
Not Guilty TV394,880 Aufrufe • vor 16 Tagen

BMW DRIVER SENTENCED AFTER M6 CHASE ENDS IN LORRY CRASH A 22-year-old BMW driver has been jailed after tearing along the M6, swerving between lanes and fleeing police before crashing into a lorry. Ideel Shad, of Lancaster Road, Brierley Hill, appeared at Chester Crown Court on 11 August after admitting dangerous driving and driving without insurance. The court sentenced Shad to 10 months in prison, suspended for 12 months. The terrifying incident happened at around 1.10pm on Friday, 5 June, when a Roads and Crime policing officer attempted to stop Shad’s white BMW 4 Series on the M6 northbound. Instead of pulling over, Shad swerved back onto the main carriageway and sped away, weaving between lanes in busy traffic. An officer pursued the BMW but was forced to lose sight of it because of the vehicle’s speed and dangerous manner of driving. Moments later, as the officer approached Junction 20, the BMW was found crashed into a lorry. Shad was still standing next to the wrecked vehicle when police arrived and was arrested on suspicion of several offences. His response to officers was chillingly dismissive: “Do you see why I didn’t stop now?” Sgt Andy Brett, from the Roads and Crime Unit, said Shad’s driving was “reckless and dangerous”, putting both himself and innocent road users in harm’s way. He added that driving in such a manner through busy traffic was “idiotic” and said he hoped Shad now understood that illegal actions have consequences. One wrong move could have turned the M6 into a mass-casualty scene.
Not Guilty TV42,203 Aufrufe • vor 8 Tagen
2:36
Sensitive content
This media may contain sensitive content.

MAN JAILED FOR GUNNING DOWN RIVAL WITH SKORPION SUBMACHINE GUN Theo Bailey has been jailed for 22 years after killing Gavin Parry with a Skorpion submachine gun in Birmingham. Parry was shot twice in the head after returning to an industrial unit carrying a Sten submachine gun.
Not Guilty TV225,350 Aufrufe • vor 1 Monat

PRISONER SAVAGELY ATTACKED GUARD FROM BEHIND IN HMP FIVE WELLS A violent prisoner has been handed an extended sentence after launching an unprovoked attack on a prison custody officer at HMP Five Wells. Zakariya Mahamed, 28, was caught on CCTV following the officer across a prison wing before suddenly attacking him, repeatedly striking him around the head and neck. The officer, who is in his 30s, suffered significant injuries and required medical treatment. Mahamed was found guilty of Section 18 wounding with intent following a six-day trial at Northampton Crown Court. He was cleared of the more serious charge of attempted murder. The court nevertheless deemed Mahamed dangerous enough to receive an extended sentence of six years and six months in prison, followed by a further two years and six months on licence. Mahamed was already serving a five-year-and-three-month sentence for robbery after threatening a victim with a knife and demanding money. He was due to be released in March 2026 but remained behind bars awaiting trial for the prison attack.
Not Guilty TV49,305 Aufrufe • vor 14 Tagen
1:07
Sensitive content
This media may contain sensitive content.

SICK CHILD KILLER STABBED IN CELL BY PRISON HERO! Deividas Skebas, the vile monster who murdered 9yo Lilia Valutyte in 2022 — bragged about it & kept her photo on his cell wall at HMP Wakefield. Robert Lainsbury stabbed him got +40 months but says it was worth it! Hero 🥇🫡
Not Guilty TV168,468 Aufrufe • vor 2 Monaten

TEENAGER CAUGHT AFTER 140MPH POLICE CHASE IN STOLEN AUDI S5 A 17-year-old has admitted dangerous driving and burglary after leading police on a 140mph pursuit in a suspected stolen Audi S5. The chase ended just six miles later when armed officers successfully stung, boxed in and stopped the high-performance vehicle. The teenager has been remanded in custody and will be sentenced in October. #NotGuiltyTV #PoliceChase #DangerousDriving #AudiS5 #CrimeNews
Not Guilty TV32,865 Aufrufe • vor 20 Tagen

TEENAGER CAUGHT AFTER 140MPH POLICE CHASE IN STOLEN AUDI S5 A 17-year-old has admitted dangerous driving and burglary after leading police on a 140mph pursuit in a suspected stolen Audi S5. The chase ended just six miles later when armed officers successfully stung, boxed in and stopped the high-performance vehicle. The teenager has been remanded in custody and will be sentenced in October. #NotGuiltyTV #PoliceChase #DangerousDriving #AudiS5 #CrimeNews
Not Guilty TV30,818 Aufrufe • vor 20 Tagen

SICK PREDATOR WHO GRABBED 13-YEAR-OLD GIRL JAILED FOR NINE YEARS A vile 31-year-old monster who snatched a 13-year-old girl off the street while she roller-skated home has been locked up for nine years and two months. Mohammed Younas, from Pitsea, was sentenced at Basildon Crown Court after admitting kidnap, engaging in sexual activity in the presence of a child, and drug-dealing offences. On 30 April the girl was heading home alone when Younas approached her in Parkside, asked if she “wanted a push”, then grabbed her, covered her mouth and dragged her towards bushes. He put her on the ground, warned her not to scream and claimed he had a knife and a gun before dumping her phone and fleeing. She got home and told her mum straight away. Police matched DNA from her shoe to Younas within three days and arrested him on his doorstep. Officers found cocaine, cannabis and dealing gear at his home. Younas first lied, claiming the girl had hit his car, before the evidence forced him to plead guilty. The victim said the attack “will affect me for the rest of my life.” Her mother praised Essex Police for their speed and compassion, especially PC Lily Dyer. Younas also received a three-year extended licence, restraining order and Sexual Harm Prevention Order.
Not Guilty TV23,400 Aufrufe • vor 15 Tagen

‘GTA KILLER’ TO SPEND LONGER BEHIND BARS AS APPEAL COURT INCREASES JAIL TERM The killer who made headlines after crying to police that he would “miss the release of GTA” when he was arrested will now spend even longer behind bars. Robert Richens, 35, has had his life sentence increased by the Court of Appeal after judges ruled his original punishment was too lenient. Richens admitted the savage murder of his former partner, Rachael Vaughan, 40, who suffered 64 blunt force injuries during a sustained and brutal attack at her home in Abingdon. After the killing, Richens called 999 telling the operator: “I’m gonna go prison for life for this, aren’t I?” When officers arrested him, he was also heard crying that he was going to miss the release of the latest Grand Theft Auto (GTA) game, prompting widespread outrage. Originally ordered to serve just over 16 years before being eligible for parole, the Court of Appeal has now increased his minimum term to 19 years and six months after the sentence was referred as unduly lenient. The ruling means the so-called “GTA Killer” will now remain behind bars for years longer before he can even be considered for release.
Not Guilty TV41,591 Aufrufe • vor 29 Tagen

ROBBER VS POLICE DOG A man wanted over alleged robbery and assault offences thought he could outrun police… until a K-9 unit was unleashed. The determined police dog chased down the suspect and refused to let him escape, bringing the dramatic pursuit to an abrupt end.
Not Guilty TV44,921 Aufrufe • vor 1 Monat

“THEY BROKE INTO MY HOUSE SO I SHOT HIM” – FAMILY RELEASES SHOCK EXCLUSIVE VIDEO OF BREAK-IN AS ADRIAN FROST IS JAILED FOR 27 YEARS IN ‘MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE’ FRESH EXCLUSIVE VIDEO just shared with us by Adrian Frost’s family — raw footage from the terrifying night armed criminals smashed into his home in Hemsworth. You can hear the neighbour’s dog barking, see the next-door neighbour come out, realise what’s happening and quickly go back inside. After a long silence at the end, Adrian is heard speaking to another neighbour: “They broke into my house so I shot him.” Neighbour: “You’ve shot him?” Adrian: “Yeah – what did you want me to do?” This is the man now handed a mandatory life sentence with a minimum of 27 years behind bars for defending his home from serious criminals who burst in armed, targeting what he had. Adrian isn’t a hardened gangster — he had a few cannabis plants and was simply protecting himself and his property from an armed raid. Yet the media and courts have painted him as the villain, plastering his face everywhere holding the gun while the intruders who invaded his home get far less attention. The family believes this is a huge miscarriage of justice. Share this exclusive video if you think homeowners have the right to protect themselves. 💥 Justice for Adrian Frost — the full story needs telling.
Not Guilty TV11,589 Aufrufe • vor 1 Monat
Keine weiteren Inhalte verfügbar