正在加载视频...

视频加载失败

⚡️ A second Ansarallah ballistic missile attack is being reported by Iranian media on the Yemeni provinces of Marib and Hadramout within the last hour, following a series of major strikes on forces aligned with Yemen’s Saudi-backed Presidential Leadership Council (PLC) earlier today. 🔹 Earlier attacks using ballistic missiles,...

20,647 次观看 • 16 天前 •via X (Twitter)

0 条评论

暂无评论

原始帖子的评论将显示在这里

相关视频

War in #Yemen | After four hours of sustained attacks, and with the assault still ongoing, the Houthis have launched dozens of missiles, one-way unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), and one-way unmanned surface vessels (USVs) against targets across Yemen’s West Red Sea Coast, stretching from Bab al-Mandab, Dhubab, northward through Mocha and up to Khawkhah. Mocha appears to be at the center of the attacks, with its commercial seaport, power station, solar energy field, civilian facilities, and military positions all reportedly targeted. Local authorities reported around 20 Houthi drone attacks targeting Mocha Port alone. The director of Mocha Port said the strikes caused extensive damage to port infrastructure and housing used by port employees. According to the National Resistance المقاومة الوطنية military media, air defenses have shot down 11 Houthi drones involved in attacks on Mocha Port and other locations. Air defenses continue to engage incoming drones targeting the solar power field and other areas as the attacks continue. The reported death toll so far stands at 7, including 4 military personnel and 3 civilians, with at least 15 other civilians injured in attacks on Mocha Port and other civilian and military sites. Forces in the area appear to have dispersed and taken cover in anticipation of further attacks. Saudi-led Coalition وزارة الدفاع aircraft have also reportedly conducted sorties over the region, though there is no confirmation that they carried out any strikes. Videos shared on social media appeared to point to Houthi launch areas in the mountains of Taiz, including Al-Akhur and the mountains around Al-Barh, which overlook Mocha’s infrastructure and remain under Houthi control. Military sources have also reported similar Houthi attacks along several sections of the Taiz front, indicating that the escalation extends beyond the coastal areas. Separately, الساحل الغربي | The West Coast reported that the Houthis cut Internet and telecommunications services across Hodeidah governorate during the escalation. The Houthis have acknowledged carrying out a major operation in the Mocha area. In their statement, they said they launched a large-scale attack using a large number of ballistic missiles and drones against what they described as Saudi military buildups and weapons depots. The Houthis claimed the strikes caused extensive destruction of weapons and military equipment and killed or wounded dozens, including Saudis. These casualty and damage claims have not been independently verified. The Houthis said the operation was in response to what they described as continued Saudi military buildups, weapons deliveries, and attacks along the West Coast and in Taiz. They threatened further strikes against military movements and buildups they consider a threat to Houthi-controlled territory. The attacks have continued for more than four hours and remain ongoing.

Basha باشا

31,741 次观看 • 13 天前

💢🇸🇦🇾🇪 REPORT | Saudi Arabia and Yemen’s Ansar Allah traded fire Monday in an escalation that shatters a years-long truce, as the Saudi-led coalition aircraft struck Sanaa International Airport and the Yemeni group retaliated by launching ballistic missiles and drones at Saudi Arabia in return. 🔸Ansar Allah said Saudi warplanes hit the runway at Sanaa, Yemen’s capital, at 1:54 p.m. to close the airport to humanitarian flights carrying patients and stranded people. Yemen’s Saudi-backed government said the strike was meant to stop an Iranian Mahan Air flight from landing without Saudi authorization. The plane was eventually diverted to Hodeidah, a port on Yemen’s Red Sea coast. 🔸In response, Ansar Allah said it fired missiles and drones across the border at Abha International Airport in southwestern Saudi Arabia (see video), an operation it said “successfully achieved its objectives.” 🔸The coalition claimed its air defenses intercepted all missiles and there were no immediate reports of casualties, though explosions were reported by military monitoring accounts in the Saudi cities of Abha, near the Yemeni border, and Jeddah, on the Red Sea coast some 400 miles north. 🔸Ansar Allah warned airlines against flying over Saudi airspace until the “unjust blockade” on Sanaa is lifted, and thanked Iran for operating flights to the airport. A UN-backed ceasefire had largely frozen the conflict since the coalition intervened in 2015.

Drop Site

31,601 次观看 • 1 个月前

BREAKING: Iran has reportedly struck the BAPCO oil refinery in Bahrain while launching missile and drone attacks against U.S. military assets in Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Jordan, and Iraq. Iranian drones also reportedly destroyed a $5 million U.S. HIMARS launcher in Kuwait, marking Tehran's largest coordinated assault since the collapse of the MoU. The offensive follows heavy U.S. strikes across southern Iran, where Iranian state media says American forces targeted six civilian bridges, a major railway station, a telecommunications tower, and a civilian airport in Hormozgan Province and Chabahar. The strikes reportedly killed and injured civilians and severed key transport links around Bandar Abbas. The attacks came just hours after the IRGC warned that any U.S. strike on Iranian infrastructure would be met with the destruction of "every last piece of infrastructure" across the region, while the Houthis reiterated threats to shut the Bab al-Mandab Strait. Reports indicate the U.S. military base in Kuwait is on fire following the strikes. In Qatar, reports claim Iranian missiles struck Al Duhail Camp on the outskirts of Doha, with loud explosions reported across the capital. In Bahrain, reports also claim missiles hit Hamala Camp, which houses U.S. forces, as well as another U.S. military installation. Two U.S. AH-64 Apache helicopters were seen operating over Bahrain during the latest drone attacks. Arabic media further reports an Iranian missile struck the King Fahd Causeway linking Bahrain and Saudi Arabia, with ambulances and emergency crews dispatched to the scene. 1. Smoke rises from Bahrain's BAPCO refinery following reported Iranian strike 2. U.S. strikes damage bridges and transport infrastructure in southern Iran 3. Reported Iranian missile strike on Al Udeid Air Base, Qatar 4. Heavy reported Iranian strikes target U.S. military sites in Bahrain

The Hormuz Report

45,033 次观看 • 1 个月前