Загрузка видео...

Не удалось загрузить видео

На главную

Despite initial reports suggesting that the ceasefire began this morning at 12:00pm EEST, Israeli “Merkava” Main Battle Tanks have been deployed onto the Al-Rashid Coastal Road to prevent Palestinians from re-entering Gaza City, opening fire earlier on crowds that were attempting to cross from Southern into Northern Gaza. Officials...

464,910 просмотров • 10 месяцев назад •via X (Twitter)

Комментарии: 0

Нет доступных комментариев

Здесь появятся комментарии из оригинального поста

Похожие видео

Thousands of Gazans are heading back to northern Gaza along the coastal Rashid Road as the ceasefire goes into effect. IDF spokesperson in Arabic, Col. Avichay Adraee: “Urgent statement to the residents of the Gaza Strip regarding the ceasefire in the Gaza Strip, which went into effect at 12:00 PM. I would like to clarify the following to avoid friction and misunderstandings: Based on the agreement, IDF forces will remain deployed in specific areas in the Gaza Strip. Do not approach IDF forces in the area until further notice. Approaching the forces exposes you to danger. Travel from the south to the north of the Gaza Strip is permitted via Rashid Road and Salah al-Din Road. We warn you that in the northern Gaza Strip, approaching the areas of Beit Hanoun, Beit Lahia, Sheja'iyya, and troop deployment areas is extremely dangerous. In the southern Gaza Strip, it is extremely dangerous to approach the Rafah Crossing area, the Philadelphi Route area, and all troop deployment areas in Khan Yunis. In the maritime area along the entire length of the Gaza Strip, there is a high risk of fishing, swimming, and diving. We warn against entering the sea in the coming days. It is prohibited to approach Israeli territory and the buffer zone. Approaching the buffer zone is extremely dangerous. Attention! For your own safety, it is prohibited to begin movement into these areas before an official announcement is issued.”

Cheryl E 🇮🇱🎗️

17,656 просмотров • 10 месяцев назад

🔴 Gaza, February 8: Five Palestinians Killed as Israeli Ceasefire Violations Continue Israeli forces killed at least five Palestinians so far this weekend in separate incidents across the Gaza Strip, according to Israeli and Arabic media, underscoring the continued erosion of the ceasefire. ▪️On Saturday, the Israeli military said it shot and killed three Palestinians near the so called Yellow Line in at least two incidents in northern and southern Gaza, claiming the men approached troops in a way that posed an “imminent threat,” according to Haaretz. Israel routinely invokes this justification without releasing evidence, even as civilians, including children, have been killed hundreds of meters from the Yellow Line under the same claim. ▪️On Sunday morning, Israeli airstrikes and artillery fire killed two Palestinians and wounded others in multiple locations across Gaza, including Gaza City, Beit Lahia, Deir al Balah, Rafah, and Khan Younis, according to Al Jazeera Arabic. ▪️Attacks included strikes on residential areas and a water tank in eastern Khan Younis, worsening Gaza’s water crisis. ▪️Medical sources also announced the death of Dalia Khaled Asfour, who succumbed to wounds from an earlier strike that killed her four children in Rafah. ▪️Witnesses told AJ Arabic all the attacks occurred far from the Yellow Line, that places roughly 53 percent of Gaza under Israeli military control. Gaza’s Health Ministry says Israeli violations of the ceasefire have killed 576 Palestinians and wounded 1,543 others since October 10. 🎥 Video | A young Palestinian records the moment Israeli forces opened fire this morning in Gaza’s al-Zaytoun neighborhood.

Drop Site

32,687 просмотров • 6 месяцев назад