Video wird geladen...

Video konnte nicht geladen werden

Zur Startseite

DOD admits they lied to congress about January 6th a few weeks before President Trump is sworn in. Would they have admitted this if Kamala won 🤔 "Today, the Oversight Chairman Barry Loudermilk (GA-11) sent a letter to Department of Defense (DoD) Inspector General (IG) Robert Storch, demanding a...

79,555 Aufrufe • vor 1 Jahr •via X (Twitter)

0 Kommentare

Keine Kommentare verfügbar

Kommentare vom Original-Post werden hier angezeigt

Ähnliche Videos

This prosecutor should be ashamed of himself for promoting such a fundamental mischaracterization of a defense attorney’s duties. Yesterday, in his closing argument in the trial of #EdrickFaust, elected district attorney Kalki Yalamanchili boldly stated that the defendant’s lawyer, Ahmad Crews, has the duty of “[making] sure, regardless of what the evidence is, that he does everything he possibly can to walk Mr. Faust out that door - even though he murdered Tara Baker.” This was (correctly) objected to immediately by Mr. Crews, but what Judge Lisa Lott did to remedy the statement remains unclear. Let me make this clear: defense lawyers are only under obligation to the Constitution. They are not intended to indiscriminately fight for the outcome of a client. They are, just as any other attorney, prohibited from fabricating evidence or information to mislead the court or a jury. Their job is to ensure the prosecution lawfully, and following rules of due process, proves its case beyond a reasonable doubt. Part of their job is to call into question the strength of the evidence against their clients, but not through stooping to the level of deception. The zealous defense of a client cannot be equated with immoral advocacy. It does not mean excusing crime, ignoring facts, or endorsing violence. Undermining and demonizing that role by portraying counsel as morally corrupt for doing his job pressures jurors to effectively punish defendants for the stigma associated with having defense counsel. If there are mistakes, prejudices, conflicts of interest, or any other reason to lose faith in an investigation, a defense attorney’s job is to bring it to the surface and hold the government to account rather than allow a defendant to be steamrolled into a wrongful conviction. Mr. Yalamanchili’s suggestion that defense counsel exists to defeat justice “regardless of the evidence” is an attack on the very elements of the justice he purportedly believes in…but he knows this already. #FreeEdrickFaust #JusticeforTaraBaker #Georgia

Britt Happens

12,842 Aufrufe • vor 6 Monaten

EXCLUSIVE from Patrick Maguire on our podcast The State of It: * Sir Keir Starmer’s relationship with Ed Miliband has broken down to such an extent that the energy secretary has been accused of “ghosting” the prime minister in recent weeks * Senior government sources claimed that Miliband declined to take calls from the prime minister during a tense stand-off over defence spending * No 10 became increasingly concerned last week that Miliband could quit over the imposition of cuts on his department to fund defence spending * The State of It, the political podcast by The Times and The Sunday Times, has been told that Starmer attempted to contact Miliband repeatedly but did not receive a response. He was said to have been “ghosted” * This account was rejected by a source close to Miliband, who said that the pair did eventually speak and denied that Miliband declined to take the prime minister’s calls * Multiple sources said that Starmer and Miliband were barely on speaking terms and that the prime minister was “furious” at what he regarded as the energy secretary’s “betrayal” * Lara Spirit reveals that several cabinet ministers are weighing up whether to resign after the by-election in an attempt to force Starmer’s hand. Allies of Burnham suggested that Miliband was likely to be among them * The prime minister is said to have become increasingly “entrenched” as he prepares to fight any challenge from Burnham. Starmer sees himself as a “servant of the country rather than the party” and allies said he was determined to resist a “coronation” * An ally of Starmer said: ‘“It would be coup territory, it would profoundly undemocratic. We don’t really know what Burnham stands for or what he would do. Winning a by-election is very different to running the country. Win or lose, someone has to flush out his positions. Keir is becoming more entrenched’

Steven Swinford

56,610 Aufrufe • vor 2 Monaten

🚨JUST DROPPED: Homeland Security Office of Inspector General releases report on “Secret Service Missed Opportunities to Prevent and Disrupt the Attempted Assassination of President Trump on July 13, 2024." One of the top findings confirms one of the big mysteries of the Butler assassination attempt and who is really at fault: The Secret Service didn't use available equipment to block the line of sight between the AGR building and the stage where President Trump spoke, allowing shooter Thomas Crooks a clear 155-yard shot at Trump. This occurred despite extensive Secret Service training that instructs agents to place objects that "enhance light-of-sight coverage" at events, the OIG reports asserts. The OIG also produced the video below to demonstrate just how clear a shot Crooks had of Trump and the stage. Who is at fault for that? In its report, the DHS OIG said the Secret Service WOULD NOT TELL THEM if campaign staff had placed equipment that was already on site at the event locations that would have blocked the line of sight. I have reported, and a report from Sen. Rand Paul's office later reported, that the Secret Service tried to use farm equipment to block that line of sight -- but the Trump campaign objected to the optics of it -- and requested that it be removed. Here's where it gets interesting: The Secret Service complied. It's unclear who in the Secret Service is responsible for failing to stand up to and override the campaign staff who wanted the equipment removed. -Miyo Perez was the USSS agent in charge of security. She was an inexperienced agent and known within the detail as a partier, not a serious. There were two supervisory agents that were supposed to provide oversight to Perez's work, Nick Menster and Nick Olszewski. Those two agents were never punished for their role in Butler's porous security plan and execution. In fact, current Secret Service Director Sean Curran gave them big promotions. Interestingly, it was Curran who was ultimately responsible for all security decisions for the Butler site -- including the decision to remove farm equipment or not place additional equipment to block the line of sight. Curran was the detail leader for the team protecting Trump during the campaign, and he signed off on the site plan. This new OIG report doesn't address whether Curran himself directly approved the removal of farm equipment from the site so the line of site remained unobstructed for Crooks' shot that nearly killed Trump and did murder Corey Comperatore and seriously wound two others, James Copenhaver and David Dutch. Copenhaver and Duth are now suing the Secret Service over the agency's "preventable failures," as their lawsuit asserts. It's possible that OIG investigators asked Curran, and he refused to say. I'll link to the new DHS OIG report below.

Susan Crabtree

227,603 Aufrufe • vor 1 Monat

I finished watching the House hearing on Sudan. Ken Isaacs a Humanitarian from Samaritans purse offered a valuable and highly factual assessment of the situation in Sudan and while I didn’t agree with some of Cameron Hudson’s end conclusions I don’t doubt his integrity or intentions. However, as usual Kholood Khair used her platform to push the Taqqadum narrative on this war that is completely divorced from reality and by default shields the RSF. Firstly the claim that this is a counter revolutionary war is nonsensical. The revolution ended in 2019 when the military leadership, Taqqadum and the RSF agreed to share power and RSF militiamen were sent in the next day to remove sit-in protestors massacring them in the process. This war started simply because the RSF militia rejected Army pressure to have their force dissolved. And with UAE financial backing and political backing from Taqqadum (who are jaded after the Army ousted them from their power sharing deal in 2021) a plan was set in motion to takeover the Sudanese State. With the RSF first attempting to neutralise the Sudanese Airforce at Meroe before launching a full scale attempt to takeover the Capital Khartoum and by extension the Sudanese State on April 15th 2023. An attack that the Army failed to prepare for due to serious military failings. Taqqadum and their affiliates however want you to believe that this war was started by shadowy remnants of Bashir’s ousted regime who wanted to suppress a revolution that had already been suppressed 4 years ago, against (non Islamist) Burhan led rule. This false narrative is ridiculous and implausible, for one these revolutionaries that this war is supposedly really against have volunteered in their thousands to fight this genocidal militia. These false narratives are only able thrive because in Western spaces the only Sudanese allowed a voice are those belonging to Taqqadum and their affiliates. The truth is Sudanese do not view the Army and the RSF as being remotely similar and there are a thousand and one clips that I can share that would attest to that. And as Ken Isaacs said what they’ve consistently observed is that Sudanese are always fleeing from the RSF militia to the safety of Army or armed group controlled areas. The Sudanese people know they have an army that needs reforming but they also know that the Army is the only force capable of dismantling this genocidal UAE sponsored militia that continues to terrorism them. As long as Western officials and diplomats continue to exclusively platform those affiliated with a political grouping (who’s support is largely limited to a fringe of the diaspora) the disconnect between the West and the Sudanese society will only continue to grow.

Mohanad

43,894 Aufrufe • vor 1 Jahr

Part One: Are you Libtards SURE you want to talk about Arlington? Are you sure you want to talk about the National Guard? I don’t believe you are… I’ve got the FIRE for your “smoke” 🔥 First off, this “Press Conference” is a part of a Military Occupation, Government in Exile, and Continuity of Operations all outlined in Military Laws, Orders, Regulations, Customs, paired with multiple Executive Orders with National Emergencies = Presidential Emergency Action Documents (PEADs expand the Powers of the President known as Wartime Powers), Treaties, and bipartisan Federal Legislation. Second, the problem we have, too many know how to whine, complain, and distract people from how this Nation functions and operates = Legislation. 👉🏻 99.99999999% of Liberals. 👉🏻 85% of “Republicans.” The Military was founded first in this Nation. United States Army - June 14, 1775 War Articles (Military Law) - June 30, 1775 Continental Navy - October 13, 1775 Continental Marine Corps - November 10, 1775 Union Jack Flag (First Flag) - December 3, 1775 Declaration of Independence - July 4, 1776 United States Flag - June 14, 1777 Articles of Confederation - November 15, 1777 United States Constitution - September 17, 1787 Bill of Rights - December 15, 1791 Unconventional Warfare Publication by the Special Operations Command, April 2016, outlines a Government in Exile, which is a WWII History repeat operated by the United States Military. The Military Justice Act of 2016 is the United States Supreme Court clarifying Military Laws are separate from Federal. Liberals know NOTHING about our Military, Military History, Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, all while “claiming” to “support” them. “We the People” are the Government. The Declaration of Independence outlines our Rights as Americans fought and written and outlined by our Founders. The Constitution is a FRAMEWORK of how our Government is to operate and function to keep CONGRESS, our Representatives, in check. It’s been so jacked up for DECADES that 99% of people don’t even know what it’s supposed to look like. That’s fine. Only 1.7% to 1.9% fought each year during the Revolutionary War. Lead, Follow, or get the HELL out of the way. This “Press Conference” is FULL DISCLOSURE. “I will refer you to the Department of the Army.” “I will refer you to the National Guard.” “The Army has closed this issue.” This whole Arlington National Cemetery thing brings EVERYTHING from January 20, 2017, November 3, 2020, January 6, 2021, and January 20, 2021, FULL CIRCLE. “Be careful what you wish for.” - President Trump You heard the lady… “Refer to Arlington National Cemetery Rules and Regulations.” I also guess that's why on January 20, 2021, all these things took place: 1. National Guard on the perimeter of D.C., who were all the real National Guard, did NOT salute "Bidens" motorcade as it passed by. 2. The "National Guard" on the inside of the perimeter, seen up close on TV, their uniforms were ALL mismatched and NON-REGULATION, all Violations of Army Regulations 670-1. 3. "Biden" did not receive the traditional flight into D.C. on Air Force One by the United States Air Force as ALL other President-Elects. 4. 'Amazing Grace' was performed for "Biden" which is found in the Memorial Honors Army dot Mil. Page 9: ( 5. "Biden" raised his right hand and took Oath at 11:47 AM EST which is a violation of the 20th Amendment of the Constitution that specifically says: "The terms of the President and the Vice President shall end at noon on the 20th day of January, and the terms of Senators and Representatives at noon on the 3d day of January, of the years in which such terms would have ended if this article had not been ratified; and the terms of their successors shall then begin." Keyword: shall THEN. I guess that's why every other President swore in from 12:01 to 12:05 PM EST.

Derek Johnson

91,513 Aufrufe • vor 1 Jahr