Video yükleniyor...

Video Yüklenemedi

Ana Sayfaya Dön

🚨 Over the past hour, Israeli forces ordered evacuations for residential blocks in central Gaza before carrying out new strikes that caused widespread destruction in already heavily damaged neighborhoods. ▪️ In Al-Bureij refugee camp, a house was bombed after residents were ordered to evacuate an entire residential block. The...

87,749 görüntüleme • 3 ay önce •via X (Twitter)

0 Yorum

Yorum bulunmuyor

Orijinal gönderinin yorumları burada görünecek

Benzer Videolar

🔴 Gaza, February 8: Five Palestinians Killed as Israeli Ceasefire Violations Continue Israeli forces killed at least five Palestinians so far this weekend in separate incidents across the Gaza Strip, according to Israeli and Arabic media, underscoring the continued erosion of the ceasefire. ▪️On Saturday, the Israeli military said it shot and killed three Palestinians near the so called Yellow Line in at least two incidents in northern and southern Gaza, claiming the men approached troops in a way that posed an “imminent threat,” according to Haaretz. Israel routinely invokes this justification without releasing evidence, even as civilians, including children, have been killed hundreds of meters from the Yellow Line under the same claim. ▪️On Sunday morning, Israeli airstrikes and artillery fire killed two Palestinians and wounded others in multiple locations across Gaza, including Gaza City, Beit Lahia, Deir al Balah, Rafah, and Khan Younis, according to Al Jazeera Arabic. ▪️Attacks included strikes on residential areas and a water tank in eastern Khan Younis, worsening Gaza’s water crisis. ▪️Medical sources also announced the death of Dalia Khaled Asfour, who succumbed to wounds from an earlier strike that killed her four children in Rafah. ▪️Witnesses told AJ Arabic all the attacks occurred far from the Yellow Line, that places roughly 53 percent of Gaza under Israeli military control. Gaza’s Health Ministry says Israeli violations of the ceasefire have killed 576 Palestinians and wounded 1,543 others since October 10. 🎥 Video | A young Palestinian records the moment Israeli forces opened fire this morning in Gaza’s al-Zaytoun neighborhood.

Drop Site

32,687 görüntüleme • 6 ay önce

💢 May 6 | Israeli Forces Kill 10 Palestinians in Gaza Including Senior Police Officer, Day 209 of Ceasefire Violations Gaza NGO coordinator Eyad Amawi told Drop Site that Israel has attacked Gaza in three separate attacks since this afternoon: 🔹 In the Al-Daraj neighborhood of Gaza City, a strike killed one person and wounded several others, including the son of Hamas leader Khalil al-Hayya, according to Al Jazeera citing Palestinian sources. 🔹An Israeli drone struck the Zaytoun neighborhood southeast of Gaza City, killing four Palestinians, including a child, and wounding others, according to a statement by Al-Ahli Hospital. 🎥 Contributor Mohamed Ahmed in Gaza filmed the attached footage as the dead and wounded were initially brought to a hospital. 🔹Colonel Nasim al-Kalzani of the Palestinian Police was killed when an Israeli drone targeted his vehicle in the al-Mawasi area west of Khan Yunis. Seventeen civilians were also wounded in the strike, according to Al Jazeera. 🔹Rami Salim Abu Watfa was killed by Israeli fire near Kuwait roundabout south of Gaza City. 🔹Muhammad al-Attar “Abu Malik” died of wounds sustained in a previous strike near al-Jalaa intersection. 🔹Khaled Muhammad Salem Joudeh and Muhammad al-Khatib both died of wounds from earlier Israeli strikes on northern Gaza and the al-Nasr neighborhood. 🔹A drone dropped a bomb on the partially destroyed Shawa and Husari Tower in the al-Rimal neighborhood west of Gaza. 🔹Israeli artillery also shelled areas around al-Bureij camp. “The attacks are ongoing and relentless while the siege on Gaza remains unchanged,” Amawi told Drop Site.

Drop Site

28,148 görüntüleme • 3 ay önce

🔴 West Bank | Sunday, December 14, 2025 ▪️The Palestinian Ministry of Health announced that two Palestinians were killed by Israeli forces in the West Bank. Muhammad al-Sharouf, 23, was shot dead north of Hebron, with his body withheld. Separately, 16-year-old boy Muhammad Abahra was killed by Israeli gunfire in Silat al-Harithiya, near Jenin. His body is also being held by Israeli authorities. ▪️Israeli forces shot and wounded a Palestinian child during clashes after storming Jalazun refugee camp north of Ramallah. The confrontations erupted as troops entered the camp, according to local security sources cited by Al Araby TV. ▪️In Hebron, Israeli settlers held a provocative march east of the city, coinciding with sweeping closures imposed by Israeli forces for religious celebrations for Jewish holiday of Hanukkah. Several neighborhoods were sealed off, while access to the Old City and areas around the Ibrahimi Mosque was restricted, sharply disrupting civilian movement and raising tensions. (Al Araby) ▪️Israeli forces also raided the town of Turmus Ayya and the village of Kafr Malik northeast of Ramallah, deploying troops throughout both areas. No arrests were reported. (Al Aqsa Radio) ▪️In Tulkarm, Israeli authorities issued a military order to demolish 25 additional buildings in Nur Shams refugee camp, the governor of Tulkarm told Al Araby. ▪️Near Hebron, Israeli forces detained several Palestinians at the entrance to Al-Aroub refugee camp and vandalized multiple vehicles in the town of Idhna to the west. Local sources told Al Araby that detainees were beaten before being released. ▪️ Israeli forces are continuing their raids in the town of Awarta, south of Nablus, deploying additional reinforcements to secure settler access to sites in the town for religious rituals, according to Al Aqsa Radio. (Nablus)

Drop Site

12,854 görüntüleme • 8 ay önce